What is EASA Part-21?
Part-21 is a regulatory system which consists approval of aircraft design/production organisations and airworthiness/environmental certification of aircraft Products, Parts and Appliances.
Which approvals can be obtained under Part-21?
There are two types of approvals to be obtained;
- Organisational Approvals: DOA, ADOA, POA, Subpart F
- Product Approvals: TC, STC, ETSO
What is the content of Part-21 training ?
- Subpart A General provisions
- Subpart B Type Certificates and restricted type certificates
- Subpart D Changes to type certificates and restricted type certificate
- Subpart E Supplemental type certificates
- Subpart F Production without production organisation approval
- Subpart G Production organisation approval
- Subpart H Certificates of Airworthiness and Restricted Certificate of Airworthiness
- Subpart I Noise certificates
- Subpart J Design organisation approval
- Subpart K Parts and appliances
- Subpart M Repairs
- Subpart O European Standard Technical Order Authorisation
- Subpart P Permit to Fly
- Subpart Q Identification of products, parts and appliances