What is “maintenance”?
‘Maintenance’ means any one or combination of the following activities: overhaul, repair, inspection, replacement, modification or defect rectification of an aircraft or component, with the exception of pre-flight inspection.
What is “maintenance organization”?
‘Maintenance organization’ means an organization, owned by a natural person, a legal person or part of a legal person, authorized to perform maintenance in accordance with the Regulation.
What is “certifying staff”?
‘Certifying staff’ means personnel responsible for the release of an aircraft or a component after maintenance.
What is “maintenance organization exposition”?
‘Maintenance organization exposition’ means a document that constitutes the scope of approval and contains the principles that determine the field of activity of the organization and shows how the organization will comply with the Regulation.
What are the consultancy and training services provided within the scope of Part-145?
- Part-145 legislation training
- Customized Trainings for the organization
- Establishing an organization
- Preparation of the Maintenance Organization Exposition (MOE) and its procedures
- Procedures for obtaining Line Maintenance and Base Maintenance authorizations
- Subcontractor / supplier selection and audits
- Preparation for EASA/DGCA-TR inspections
- Internal and external audits
- Consultancy for finding closure