What is “maintenance training organization”?
‘Maintenance training organization’ means an organization, owned by a natural person, a legal person or part of a legal person, authorized to provide aircraft maintenance training and examinations within this scope.
What is “maintenance training organization exposition”?
‘Maintenance organization exposition’ means a document that constitutes the scope of approval and contains the principles that determine the field of activity of the organization and shows how the organization will comply with the Regulation.
What are the consultancy and training services provided within the scope of Part-147?
- Part-147 legislation training
- Customized Trainings for the organization
- Establishing an organization
- Preparation of the Maintenance Training Organization Exposition (MTOE) and its procedures
- Consultancy for selection of the instrcutors and examiners
- Preparation for EASA/DGCA-TR inspections
- Internal and external audits
- Consultancy for finding closure